SBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders

On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Empty
PostSubject: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a little sick of the feuding going on here.
Can we all please act our ages here?
This isn't a terribly difficult or obnoxious request.
Back to top Go down
http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

Character : Snacks
Title : Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm offended : (
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

Character : Skotad Agryp
Title : Testificate

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm

I agree with Piano, here.
Back to top Go down
https://sboard.forumotion.com
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Volksgrenadier wrote:
Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH Whats that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH

Grow up.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

You're only saying that cause you like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Well, it's looking more and more like we do need mods after all.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

What for.

get rid of me and you won't have any problems
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

So... I could be misinterpreting what I've been hearing, but... are you trying to get yourself banned?
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:40 am

You don't need mods.
Back to top Go down
TDLBallistic

TDLBallistic

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

Hahaha what the fuck is even going on man

Are we seriously doing this. Seriously.
Everyone just calm your non-existent man titties.
Back to top Go down
http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:44 am

Oh, don't necro this thing, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 am

Exactly snuffles

Calm your fucking titties

Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:04 pm

In the interest of no more necroes, I am necroing this thread one more time to request that it be locked.
Also, since some of us are insisting on shenanighans, I think we should set up a subforum specifically for shenanighans. Yes, I know we have the IRC, but come on. Every forum I have ever been a part of has a place where people can ramble as much as they want about off-topic things.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Don't lock this, its hilarious.

Also yes can we call random discussion "Blacks are just bigger"?
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Yeah, I shoulda locked it at the point when I figured the whole thing was over and done with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)   On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On acting like grown-ups (or at least mature teenagers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: Forum Business :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: