SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicekat

PostSubject: Interactions   Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks to Lunar for giving me a simple copypasta for this. |3

Interactions:
Morgan Aster: Acquaintances, hesitant friends. Don't know much about each other pre-game except what they find out through association of fellow trolls, though Nereus is wary of Morgan due to her relationship with Zubrae. He contemplates using her for information, but his friendship with Leland conflicts with his philosophical opinions and his perceived duty, so he has disregarded her as an information source rather than deal with the emotional baggage.
Lilium Rajani: Does not trust Lilium at ALL because of her FLARPing with Azrael, is terrified that Lilium will ultimately be responsible for Azrael suffering, something similar to what happened to him and going crazy.
Nisaba Thiele:
Shayla Halja:
Kesper Rhyde:
Leland Odhrán:
Melean Parrok: Melean is one of Nereus’ informants in the ‘case’ against Zubrae. Her information is scattered and sketchy, but it comes from Zubrae’s moirail, Morgan Aster so it’s as good as any.
Aerona Morian: Extremely leery and distrustful of her matespritship with Azrael, constantly hounds her for information on what she and Azrael have been doing.
Kaiser Skaravaios:
Zubrae Algedi: Nereus does not, and has never, trust Zubrae. Zubrae is a subjugglator, and is therefore almost as much of a threat in Nereus’ eyes as a pirate. In fact, Nereus has actually been keeping tabs on Zubrae through contacts all across Alternia for several sweeps, just waiting for any legal excuse to execute him.
Skotad Agryp: Nereus is terrified of interacting with Skotad. A FLARP incident involving Skotad was the start of Nereus’ true insanity, and events similar to that trigger ‘flashbacks’ and psychotic meltdowns. However, despite this, he harbors a flushcrush for Skotad, that he has only ever revealed to Azrael.
Azrael Deligo: Moirail. Very protective of her, questions her when she is gone for unusually long times, demands to know what sort of injuries she receives during FLARP. Terrified his crazy will ‘rub off’ on her.

Last edited by Nicekat on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 am

I believe we had tossed around the idea that Leland and Nereus were going to go on a magical beard-filled journey through time, with much bro-fisting, hug-bumping and other associated things.
Alternatively, both characters could know each other through gaming before the session, and possibly meet up and get a little obnoxious with alchemizations after the game starts, and have a few brainstorming sessions or something. Do you have any ideas here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
Lunar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am

The exact chat in regards to the Great Beard Voyage through Time and Space is right HERE!!!

As for Morgan and Nereus's interaction, I have down that they're just acquaintances through mutual friends, though Morgan would be a figure of interest just because she's so close to Zubrae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 am

BEARDQUEST 2K12:

Yes PM, all those things work. And I'm still in favor of the two of them discussing musical things, perhaps the sharing of recording files.

As for Lunar...oooooooh, Zubrae's moirail. I imagine Nereus has less 'expressed interest' and more 'Aggressively and obsessively hounded her for information.' If he ever got his hands on her personally...yeah, she could expect to receive the full sadism interrogation treatment, to get information. I don't think Nereus believes that quadrants come before the law.

.....I need to get around to reading up on sadism, interrogation techniques, and torture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am

Oof. That right there will put a slight damper on things between Leland and Nereus, at least when they first meet.
The phrase, "Stop stalking my matesprit, ya bum" comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Katrika

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:03 am

And Nisaba's going to despise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 am

All this Nereus hate helps assuage my own self-loathing. :3 Goody.

Anyway, as far as interactions go, is Nereus becoming SBOARD's equivalent of Vriska? :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:37 am

That might be one way of putting things :p
Anyway, I don't have a problem with Leland putting the Matesprit-stalking behind him once the session starts, or after the two get to know each other pre-entry, or whatever we decide. I mean, as long as the stalking/hounding stops. Maybe Leland gets fed up and just talks Morgan into meeting with Nereus and telling what she knows (which is probably going to be absolutely "nothing of use," as I'm quite sure Nereus' obsession with bringing Zubrae to justice is completely unfounded anyway).
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 pm

After developments on Nereus' blog, it's clear that it IS unfounded, and Nereus' hatred of Zubrae is really a philosophical thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 pm

I've added Morgan info, along with some extra things! PM, this extra info might be something we could use? Maybe have Nereus and Leland be really good friends? I do believe at one early point, we said that they sometimes chatted about music and sent each other recordings and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Not to mention the age-old Beardy Buddies bit. Though just being really good friends is a little flat. Realistically, I think Leland would take a little bit of an issue with Nereus' pursuit of Zubrae (since he and Leland are good friends as well), and also his hounding of Morgan for info(because matesprits, and why can't you just believe me that she knows nothing). You know, a source of tension, those are always interesting from a narrative perspective.
Hell, depending on how the story goes, Leland might even fill/be strongarmed into an auspistice role between Nereus and Zubrae, being a friend of both.
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

pianomaster42 wrote:

Hell, depending on how the story goes, Leland might even fill/be strongarmed into an auspistice role between Nereus and Zubrae, being a friend of both.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5899143
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snuffleheim
Admin

Character : Skotad Agryp
Title : Testificate

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Also he's supposed to end up auspisticizing 'tad and Zubrae, no?

Also that is pretty freaking awesome, Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sboard.forumotion.com
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Is he? I don't remember. I'm fine with that if we can work something good out of it.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Character : Snacks
Title : Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Volksgrenadier wrote:
Got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactions   

Back to top Go down

Interactions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: SBOARD Planning and Discussion :: Characters and Arcs :: Nereus Kelpan-
Jump to: