SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Atma's Interactions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Techno Tealeaf

Character : Atma Zavijava

PostSubject: Atma's Interactions   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Interactions:

Morgan Aster: The most passive aggressive neighbors you ever did see. It's all in good fun though, Atma will steal Morgan's wi-fi causing Morgan to leave passive aggressive notes on Atma's tree and wi-fi passwords that are something like Atmagetyourownwifiyoujerk. Of course Atma leaves notes of her own on Morgan's tree and teases her but the two get along just fine.

Lilium Rajani: ???

Nisaba Thiele: Atma knows Nisaba through Morgan and while she can't make heads or tails of this "chemestry" thing Atma sees her as a friend. They aren't the closest friends but they get along fine.

Shayla Halja: ???

Kesper Rhyde: ???

Leland Odhrán: Another Troll met through Morgan, Atma occasionally pesters him to “translate” the music in her old books and they swap ideas about cave hives. Aside from that though there isn't much to be said, but they get along just fine.

Melean Parrok: ???

Aerona Morian: The two meet through Morgan. They share a love of swords, fantasy, and exploring. They often explore the area around their hives, swap stories, and sword techniques. Atma really enjoys their friendly spars as it gives her a chance to practice with her weapons while not spilling any blood.

Kaiser Skaravaios: ???

Zubrae Algedi: Atma was originally intended to be Lusus food for Cobradad, somehow though she managed to fight her way out and escape. After being properly introduced through Morgan some time later the two are now good friends. Atma refers to him as 'Highbloode' or 'high one' out of respect because he is one of (if not the only) Troll who knows her true blood color and has promised to keep her secret.

Nereus Kelpan: ???

Skotad Agryp: Hates. This. Troll. I don’t think there is a word strong enough to describe the hatred Atma has for Skotad, but Kismesiss may be one. These two don’t see eye to eye at all, they fight and bicker any chance they get. Atma can’t stand his “blind loyalty to the Hemospectrum” and he can’t stand her "naïveté and self-righteousness".

Azrael Deligo: ???

Last edited by Techno Tealeaf on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Since Atma and Zubrae fought their first encounter, I was wondering if they could've met again (under friendlier circumstance) through a mutual friend? We should get these interactions sorted out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Sounds good to me! Maybe one of the "Tree Sistas" could reintroduce the two on friendlier terms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:27 am

Not sure how Aerona and your troll would interact. What's she like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
Snuffleheim
Admin

Character : Skotad Agryp
Title : Testificate

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 am

I was thinking there may at some point that something caliginous might happen between Atma and Skotad. I can tell you for sure that he would have a great deal of disgust for her naïveté about the hemospectrum (he's got this bizarre thing going where he's fully aware how horrible it can be—to him at least—but he believes in it as it is anyway) as well as her white knighting, whether or not she has anything against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sboard.forumotion.com
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Snuffleheim wrote:
I was thinking there may at some point that something caliginous might happen between Atma and Skotad. I can tell you for sure that he would have a great deal of disgust for her naïveté about the hemospectrum (he's got this bizarre thing going where he's fully aware how horrible it can be—to him at least—but he believes in it as it is anyway) as well as her white knighting, whether or not she has anything against him.

I could totally see something like this happening between these two, after all when you have to completely opposite views on something as important as the Hemospectrum something like that is bound to happen. I can easily see these two getting into fights over what is "right" and "wrong" with the Hemospectrum as it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Excellent. *rubs hands together with evil glee*

...guys, I'd hate to be a character of mine. I don't think I'm a particularly nice author.

Regardless, how would they have met? The important thing as far as that goes for 'tad is pre- or post-withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh you think you're bad? I've had Zero in tears over what I have planned for poor Atma. Twisted Evil

Anywho I think they might meet through either Morgan or Zubrae but I'm not sure if it'll be just online or in person. I'm not sure when Skotad's disappearance and Atma's moving in fall on the timeline, I'll have to do some digging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

And Morgan and Zubrae continue to be the center of this relationship clusterfuck. tongue

Speaking of, I don't think we've talked about Leland and Atma's interactions. Have any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

pianomaster42 wrote:
And Morgan and Zubrae continue to be the center of this relationship clusterfuck. tongue

Speaking of, I don't think we've talked about Leland and Atma's interactions. Have any thoughts?

I'm not sure how these two would meet but considering Leland's lack of care for the Hemospectrum I'm sure they would get along just fine. I could also see her bothering Leland to "translate" some of the old songs in her books (she can't read sheet music) and discussing the wonders of cave hives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

My immediate thought after reading her personal qualities section and doing some thinking is that Nereus would like her! Whether or not they know each other is a different story, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm sure Leland and Atma would probably meet through (of course) Morgan. Leland goes hunting/foraging in that forest all the time, not to mention after he and Morgan start flushdating, he's over at her place almost more often than his own, so it'd only be a matter of time before they'd meet.
Also, yeah, I can't see Leland caring too much if/when Atma's real blood color gets revealed. It's still blood, right?
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Hmmm, moving, you say? Any details?
Back to top Go down
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Ok I've gone and worded myself wrong, Atma isn't moving anywhere I thought that Skotad's disappearance came before Atma created her hive.

As for Leeland seeing as he's over at Morgan's a lot it'd be almost impossible for them not to meet. I'm sure they'd be on friendly terms all things considered.

I'm not how or when she would meet Nererus though, give me a day or so to look things over and I'll see what I come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrika

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Nisaba and Atma could have meet through Zubrae. Maybe they'd be friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Ah. Well, unless she created her hive relatively recently, then probably not. However, he's been to Morgan's hive a couple times pre-disappearance, so I suppose there's a chance they would have met briefly, at least.
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 pm

*poke*
Back to top Go down
Techno Tealeaf

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Sorry real life beckoned! Ok so rereading the thread this is what I have planned for the interactions so far, if anything doesn't match up or you have any complaints just say so and we can work something out. Also WOO PAGE 2 OF INTERACTIONS!

Skotad: Hate. This. Troll. I don’t think there is a word strong enough to describe the hatred Atma has for Skotad, but Kismesiss may be one. These two don’t see eye to eye at all, they fight and bicker any chance they get. Atma can’t stand his “blind loyalty to the Hemospectrum” and he can’t stand her “wild disregard for the order of things”.

Leeland: Meet through Morgan, Atma occasionally pesters him to “translate” the music in her old books and swap ideas about cave hives. Aside from that though they get along just fine.

Nereus: Atma may not get along too well with Nereus considering her loyalty to Zubrae, he also seems like the kind of Troll that wouldn’t put up with her shenanigans.

Nisaba: Seeing as she knows Morgan it’d be almost impossible for these two to not know each other. Although Nisaba might as well be speaking Greek to her if she starts talking Chemistry. I think they would be on friendly terms but since Nisaba is so introverted I’m not sure how close they would be as friends. More of “I know of you and we’re civil to each other “ kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:07 am

We'll call that good. I'd say it's more along the lines of "naïveté and self-righteousness" as far as what he hates about her, but yeah. Shall we call it a hatecrush that neither actually realizes is requited?
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am

His name is actually Leland, not Leeland, but given Atma's quirk, I could see her calling him Leelande or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Katrika

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 am

Alright, that makes sense! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

I just had an idea!

Aerona doesn't belong to an auspistice relationship.
How about she mediates between Atma and Skotad? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 am

Heheh, sorry 'tad's taken. And for the sake of drama (I am such a horrible person) I'm gonna have to stick with Morgan's attempt to occupy two quadrants at once withe the same person. Twisted Evil

EDIT: Oh, btw, that addition to your char sheet gave me a case of the plot bunnies, so we need to talk at some point in real time (prolly best in PC). Now, if I can just get away from painting all day...
Back to top Go down
ambiguousZero

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 am

I always had the feeling that the Skotad/Zubrae auspisticization was going to fail a couple times. Morgan's trying now, Atma could potentially try the quadrant and fail because of her own bias towards Skotad, and maybe Aerona could try to mediate sometime while they're in the medium but fail to prevent their rivalry from escalating? I'm pretty sure we're going with the plan that Leland is the one who finally breaks things up before someone gets too hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snuffleheim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 am

Well, if we're discussing that particular relationship, we should take the discussion over to Zubrae's interaction thread and stop cluttering up Atma's. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atma's Interactions   

Back to top Go down

Atma's Interactions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: SBOARD Planning and Discussion :: Characters and Arcs :: Atma Zavijava-
Jump to: