SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Zubrae's Interactive Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

((Alright, since we don't have an official RP section yet, I'll just leave this here for now. I can't remember the last time I did anything like this, so this is more of writing exercise for me.))



Your name is ZUBRAE ALGEDI.

You are part of a STRANGE HIGHBLOOD RELIGION and a resolute believer in a PROPHECY which states the universe will unravel and be replaced with a CARNIVAL PARADISE. You do not have any friends in this CLOWN CULT, but the friends you do have are appreciated all the same. When you are OLDER you intend to join the SUBJUGGLATORS or perhaps the LAUGHSASSINS, both expected of a troll in your caste. Like many trolls your age, you have an interest in VIDEO GAMES and CINEMA. You especially enjoy SLASHER FILMS and movies of THE HORROR VARIETY. While you normally like CREEPY THINGS and scaring others, your DREAMS have been unsettling recently and SELDOM PEACEFUL.

You have many FRIENDS of which you are the oldest, but not by much. Your 10TH WRIGGLING DAY is not far and soon you will leave ALTERNIA behind. Before you go, you hope to have one last UNFORGETABLE PARTY with your pals. Your trolltag is jokersLotus and you tend t() speak in a t()ne s()me find sp()()ky.

You are in your respiteblock. Your recuperacoon is in the corner, opposite your computer desk. There is a plush doll covered with pins on the desk and a pile of animal bones in the corner for some reason.

What will you do?


>Zubrae: Don a mirthful guise.

You apply your face paint. It's hard not to be vivacious with a smile literally painted on your face!


((And now, I guess you guys post commands. This would be so much easier with panels...))


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

=======> Screech like an astromech droid and throw soup everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 am

>Zubrae: Screech like an astromech droid and throw soup everywhere

You do not have any soup to throw, but you are overcome with the urge to screech like the silly robot from a movie you once saw. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!!

This accomplishes nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 am

=======> Get YE FLASK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:17 am

>Zubrae: Get YE FLASK

You open a drawer on your desk and retrieve your flask. You allot it to the RED CARD of your SYLLADEX for safe keeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 am

=======> Imbibe heavily from your flask and SURRENDER YOUR SOUL TO THE DANK OBLIVION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

====> Make some wicked elixirs with the flask
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 am

>Zubrae: Make some wicked elixirs with the flask

You always keep your flask topped off with the wicked elixir. A motherfucker never knows when he needs to kill his thirst.

>Zubrae: Imbibe heavily from your flask and SURRENDER YOUR SOUL TO THE DANK OBLIVION

You chug the flask dry. Delicious, questionably nutritious, Faygo! Moon Mist flavor to be specific. You return the empty flask to the RED CARD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 pm

=======> There's no time for soda, you have important things to do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

=====> What important things its hot as hell outside there is nothing to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm

>Zubrae: There's no time for soda, you have important things to do!

For once in your life you feel like there's no time for soda. I mean, you already made time to drink a flask full, but that's beside the point. There's important things to do! If only you could remember what they were...

>Zubrae: What important things its hot as hell outside there is nothing to do

It seems to be uncomfortably hot outside, which is fine since you are more than alright spending your time inside. Why is it so fucking hot, anyway? Is Alternia drifting closer to the sun? You chuckle at the idea of Alternia burning to a crisp.

You suddenly remember what day it is and the important thing you were supposed to do! It's time to feed your lusus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

=====> Go hunt an antlerbeast to feed your lusus
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

=======> No, tame the antlerbeast! Ride off into the night with the wind in your hair and the moonlight on your face photoshopped onto Troll Fabio's body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

>Zubrae: Go hunt an antlerbeast to feed your lusus

You decide antlerbeast is on the menu tonight. You'll have to break off the antlers so your lusus will have an easier time swallowing it, but they seem like an easy enough prey.

>Zubrae: No, tame the antlerbeast! Ride off into the night with the wind in your hair and the moonlight on your face photoshopped onto Troll Fabio's body

On the other hand... No! What are you thinking?! You can't let your lusus starve just so you can look like some hunk from the cover of some lame romance novel!


=======>

The hunt is on.

You are now above ground, standing outside your tower in a small field. Beast and troll skeletons are bound up like scarecrows in the field to scare off unwanted visitors. As you left your hive, you were sure to take a few supplies.

Red Card: Flask (refilled with Faygo Orange)
Orange Card: A vial of your lusus's venom
Yellow Card: A length of rope
Green Card: Empty
Blue Card: Empty
Indigo Card: Empty
Violet Card: Empty
Strife Deck: Your trusty hatchet

It is a quiet night. The pink moon is waning while the green is currently full. Directly ahead of you is a forest, the perfect place to begin your hunt.

What will you do?


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 pm

======> Lament lack of cardboard box for stealth, then enter forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 am

=====> Muse that when you are done hunting said antlerbeast you will use its horns for decoration or a weapon. That stuff is sharp!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 pm

>Zubrae: Lament lack of cardboard box for stealth, then enter forest

You firmly plant your face in your palms. How could you have forgotten the box?! Ah well, no time to waste! You head into the forest.

>Zubrae: Muse that when you are done hunting said antlerbeast you will use its horns for decoration or a weapon. That stuff is sharp!

You ponder the possibilities of an antleraxe, though are puzzled how you would even begin to craft something like that. Maybe you'll just mount it on the wall in one of the more bare blocks in your hive?

=======>

You are now in the forest and there is no sign of an antlerbeast nearby. While all the trees look the same to you, you are not yet lost. The edge of the field is still visible behind you and you know that your moirail's hive isn't too far ahead. The hoot of an owl catches your attention; Pumpkinblood's lusus must be out tonight too. You look around but cannot spot it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicekat

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:56 pm

=======> Examine plantlife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

>Zubrae: Examine plantlife

You gaze upward in amazement. These trees are astonishingly tall; even the smallest ones could easily match your tower in height! The starry sky is blocked out by the canopy and visibility is low, though you can still see well enough around you. On ground level are several shrubs and bushes, the exact types are unknown to you. You're aren't a botanist. As miraculous as they are, shrubs are shrubs, okay? Though, deeper into the forest you spot a bush dotted with bright yellow berries. Highly toxic to trolls, but a favorite food of the wild antlerbeast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans
Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

=======>Take some berries with you! Maybe with them you could set a clever trap or lure antlerbeasts your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 am

>Zubrae: Take some berries with you! Maybe with them you could set a clever trap or lure antlerbeasts your way.

You collect a handful of the toxic fruit and store it in your GREE- Wait, what? Your 4 remaining Captchalogue Cards have been filled with 1 berry each. It seems your stupid Sylladex will only consider them as one item if they're in a container...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans
Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 am

=======> Try making a berry container out of leaves to thwart sylladex shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
pianomaster42

avatar

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders
Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

=======> Mash the berries into a pulp and captchalogue that instead.
Edit: Whoopsie, Lunar gave a command that kind of conflicts with that, I didn't even see that. Never mind, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:56 pm

>Zubrae: Try making a berry container out of leaves to thwart sylladex shenanigans.

You start plucking leaves off the bush and collect them into a pile. If they were longer you could attempt to weave a basket or something out of them, but these leaves are a little on the small side. You try to keep the leaves together by poking the stems into leaf blades, but the stems really aren't staying in the holes. You are, in fact, failing at making a container out of leaves. Maybe you're over-thinking it? Instead of trying to get all crafty with the stupid leaves, you reshape the pile into kind of a nest and dump the berries from your sylladex into it. Here goes nothing...

The berries are recaptchalogued exactly as before, filling each empty card. Immediately after, the leaves are captchalogued to the same cards, ejecting the berries and sending them flying in every direction. You groan in frustration and the unseen owl hoots at you again.

>Zubrae: Mash the berries into a pulp and captchalogue that instead.

You know what? Fuck those berries. You gladly rip more from the bush and collect them in your HAND before taking them over to a nearby rock to set them on. Using a second rock, you smash the berries into a gooey yellow mess. Using the leaf from your GREEN CARD, you scoop up as much of the pulp as you can. With the pulp sitting on, or at least stuck to, the leaf your sylladex finally accepts it as a single item. You really need to upgrade your fetch modus... You do not have nearly enough cards for it to be this picky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am

Red Card: Flask (Faygo Orange)
Orange Card: Vial (serpent venom)
Yellow Card: A length of rope
Green Card: Leaf covered in mushed berries
Blue Card: Leaf
Indigo Card: Leaf
Violet Card: Leaf

=======>
Now that bait has been collected, the hunt should become easier. First you need to find some evidence that an antlerbeast was in the area recently, you can't wait until sunrise waiting for one to show up. Further into the forest you come across tracks in the dirt and squat down to get a closer look. Two long, and sharp looking hoof prints; this was definitely an antlerbeast, and the tracks are very fresh.

>Zubrae: Follow the hoofprints

You track the antlerbeast for a short time, crouching and using shrubbery for cover. The trail ends up taking you back to the berry bush you were at before, where you find a fully grown antlerbeast using it's long tongue to snatch the berries scattered around by your sylladex. You cease movement immediately and hold your breath, thankfully the ungulate has not yet noticed you. After all dropped berries have been lapped up, it begins eating them off the bush. It's back is now turned to you. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   

Back to top Go down
 
Zubrae's Interactive Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design
» Big City Adventure 6: Paris

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: SBOARD Planning and Discussion :: Characters and Arcs :: Zubrae Algedi-
Jump to: