SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Zubrae's Interactive Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

avatar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans
Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am

>Lay some antlerbeast traps and then go visit your moirail! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 am

>Zubrae: Lay some antlerbeast traps and then go visit your moirail! =D

While you have the element of surprise, a full grown antlerbeast could overpower and impale you in moments. Instead you decide to lay a trap of some kind. It would take far too long to dig a pit, or build a snare trap with your rope, especially with the beast right in front of y-... While you were brainstorming on quick and convenient traps, the antlerbeast had noticed you.

The antlerbeast shrieks and hisses, bearing it's jagged fangs and stomping it's hooves. Congratulations, it appears to be mating season for the antlerbeast, when they are notoriously aggressive and territorial, and this one is nothing short of enraged to see you. As quickly as your legs can fly, you dash to the nearest tree and begin climbing. After you reach the first sizable limb and pull your legs up, the antlerbeast rams the tree and nearly shakes you loose; a second slower and you would have been gored! You continue to climb higher into the tree in between shakes.

You are now sitting on a branch, high up into the tree. The antlerbeast is fuming and circling the tree, persistant in it's attack. Perched on a branch beside you is your kismesis's owl lusus, raising it's wings and puffing out it's feathers. The two of you never really got along.


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 am

====> Try calling for help. Maybe a nearby troll will hear you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
Lunar

avatar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans
Posts : 98
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

====> Become one with the tree - return to your nature brothers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

>Zubrae: Become one with the tree - return to your nature brothers!!!

You continue clinging to the tree for safety. You are already about as close as can be to the tree without attempting to engage in polite conversation with it, something you don't intend to do, especially under these circumstances.

>Zubrae: Try calling for help. Maybe a nearby troll will hear you?

You're hesitant to shout for help, there's a good chance you would attract an unfriendly troll or a predator even more deadly than the creature below, but you still need to get help since you're pretty much stuck. In desperation, you turn to the owl beside you.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... Go get Shayla, okay? Just tell her I need help."

The owl leers at you. Frustrated, you point at the direction of her hive.

"Fucking go!"

Instead the lusus simply bites your finger. No longer concerned with drawing unwanted attention, you begin swearing and trying to grab the owl. So preoccupied with this, you nearly fall out of the tree and are rewarded with nothing more than several scratches along your arms while the owl flies away.

"GET BACK HERE YoU FUCKING BIRD," you shout in it's direction. "I'M GOING TO SPLIT YOU LIKE A BLOCK OF WOOD."

Another eternity (as it felt anyway) is spent in the tree, sucking on your bleeding finger while the stubborn antlerbeast stands below, watching. Finally, the ungulate's concentration is broken; something steals it's attention and as soon as it turns it's head to the side, an arrow finds itself embedded in the beast's flank. It rears up and shrieks, but a second arrow hits the beast in the throat, silencing it. Almost immediately, it collapses.

A barkbeast excitedly runs over to the fresh kill, tail wagging joyously, and is soon joined by it's charge. It's a boy, a sweep, maybe two, younger than yourself. Short horns that curve outwards stick out from the top of his green/black plaid antlerbeaststalker. From this distance you cannot clearly see the symbol on his shirt, but you're willing to bet his blood color matches his hat. He looks around, but has not yet spotted you.

You are safe from the antlered monstrosity, but another troll is going to claim your lusus's meal. What will you do?


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:44 pm

====> Try scaring the greenblood away. You're a subjugglator! That was your kill, you saw it first!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 pm

>Zubrae: Try scaring the greenblood away. You're a subjugglator! That was your kill, you saw it first!

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH"

The nameless greenblood nearly jumps, but remains cool and nocks another arrow. While the hunter searches around, you lower yourself to a branch below and creep along it until you are perched directly above him. You equip your trusty hatchet and jump down, landing on top of greenblood and knocking the bow out of his hands. Without a second thought, his barkbeast lusus leaps at you. You roll off of the troll and struggle with the snapping hound, keeping him at bay with your free hand. Your intention was to disarm and intimidate, but the beast is complicating matters. Never mind it then; you bring your hatchet down onto the side of the lusus's neck, and again for good measure.

When you stand back up, the greenblood has already returned to his feet and backed himself into the tree trunk. For the first time you get a good look at him, and he's younger than you expected; no way he's more than 6 sweeps. An old scar cuts across his chin, but more than anything you notice he's scared. Terrified really. He begins to shake as you start stepping towards him and it dawns on you that you're stained in the blood of his lusus. You hold up your hatchet, mainly for you to examine how bloody it's become, but you give the hunter a pretty good look too.

"I was going to say that was a nice kill you had there... But I think I did pretty well, too."

No response.

"Well? DIDN'T I?!"

The greenblood slowly nods and you stop in front of him. You can practically smell his panic. You suspect you should feel a bit guilty about making him an orphan, but at the moment you're grinning like a maniac.

"A bow, huh? You know, some would call that a weapon for highbloods."

He doesn't say a word. Did he even know its significance to blueblooded culture, or did he just see it as an effective hunting tool? You raise the axe to his neck, just barely out of reach from touching skin and his eyes grow wider.

"Are you afraid to die?"

He starts to whimper and you notice tears. This is too easy! You lower your weapon and burst into laughter while the troll remains frozen against the tree. Eventually you calm yourself, deciding that enough is enough.

"I got what I needed. Go home, kid, I promise I won't follow you."

"Okay, Highblood," he says, barely above a whisper.

The hunter takes his bow and darts off into the forest, while you return your hatchet to your strife deck and store his lusus and the antlerbeast in your BLUE and INDIGO CARDS, replacing the leaves previously occupying them. Thankfully your fetch modus isn't too picky about size.


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 am

=======>

You are back at your hive and in one of the lower level blocks. Your workshop to be more precise! One wall has a mounted shelf holding a multitude of tools, many of which are mallets and saws. Against an adjacent wall is a sturdy metal workbench stained in different shades of dry, old blood. In the opposite corner is your pedal-powered grinding wheel complete with a drip cup, for keeping your axes sharp. You can worry about hatchet maintenance later though, you still have a meal to prepare for your lusus. You eject the antlerbeast from your INDIGO CARD and onto the workbench and take a BONE SAW off the tool shelf. You can't expect your lusus to eat the beast with it's antlers still intact, could you?


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

======> Cut dem antlers off! Perhaps you or one of your palhonchos can turn them into something nice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm

>Zubrae: Cut dem antlers off! Perhaps you or one of your palhonchos can turn them into something nice?

You finish sawing through the top of the antlerbeast's head and pause to admire the removed antlers. You have plenty of them hanging on the walls in one of the blocks on this level, so decoration isn't needed, but there's probably something you can craft this pair into. In the very least, hand it off to someone else; why waste it?


>Zubrae: Feed your lusus so you can finally get some rest!

You captchalogue the antlerbeast again and head down the hall. Slipping through the ajar metallic door, you enter the cavern. Technically most of your hive is built inside a cave, but this block is surrounded by natural stone walls instead of those from a drone's construction. The walls are covered in paintings made by you and your moirail, most of them done when you two were much younger. Curled in the center of the cavern is your giant cobra lusus. He hasn't seemed to notice you yet, so you eject the antlerbeast and barkbeast from your sylladex.

"Hey! Wake up!"

Your lusus continues to snooze. Your creep up beside it, resting your head on top of its. "C'mon, it's yum yum time!"

Almost immediately its eyes flash open. You step back as the serpent raises its head and tastes the scent of the recent kill with its forked tongue. He slithers to the two carcasses, but then turns his attention to you and headbutts you, nearly knocking you over. You hug the creature's face, smiling.

"Heh heh. You're welcome."

Pulling away from the hug, and sliding right past the meal, your lusus slithers into the hall and turns back to face you.

"Seriously? The sun's been out for like an hour! It's still early!" you protest.

Your lusus moves closer, hissing in response. You give in, preferring not to be constricted until you yield, and follow your lusus upstairs. In your ablutionblock you wash off your facepaint for the day, while Cobradad waits in the hall to continue escorting you to your respiteblock. Once there, he continues watching you from the doorway while you drop your hoodie onto the floor, pry off your boots, and climb into your recuperacoon.

"See? I'm inside. I'm going to sleep, okay? You can leave now..."

He continues leering. Sighing, you turn over on your side and close your eyes. It feels almost like ten whole minutes pass before you hear your lusus finally slithering downstairs. You open your eyes again and wait for him to get back to the cavern and be distracted by the spoils of tonight's hunt before sneaking back out of your respiteblock.


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:55 pm

=======>

You quickly change into a clean pair of clothes and creep upstairs and into the entertainment block, listening for any sign of your lusus. Luckily, it seems he doesn't suspect a thing. You approach your DVD shelf; judging by the legibility of some of these titles, some of these films are very old. One title in particular is surprisingly short, simply labeled "Daymare." You grab the box, tilting it forward from the shelf and release it. It snaps back into place and the DVD shelf slides to the side, revealing a secret block. It's a good thing your lusus doesn't understand cliches very well. Or has arms. The secret block is relatively small with a large beanbag chair in the center and a woolbeast material snuggleplane matching your blood color on the side.

>Zubrae: Sleep without sopor

You push the button on the wall by the open doorway to slide the DVD shelf back into place, lay back on the beanbag, and cover yourself with the snuggleplane. As you close your eyes and drift towards sleep, you almost feel like this was a mistake.


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm

>Zubrae: Wake up on Derse

You cannot wake up on Derse because your dreamself is still asleep! There is a doll wrapped in bandages in your dream room.

>Zubrae: Dream

You are in a dark, round room. The only source of light is from the three windows along the walls, but not much is coming through. On the ground is a trapdoor with a collapsed ladder attached, and on the wall is a cracked mirror. The walls of the room are oozing a black, oily substance for some reason. Something feels... Off. You look down to examine yourself. Your body looks normal, you're even wearing your usual clothes. You look into the mirror and that's when you notice you do not have a face, despite being able to see. You try to shout, but the noise is muffled inside you.

>Zubrae: Apply a mirthful face

You dab your fingers into the black slime running down the wall and paint your usual facepaint design on. Despite being painted on, you can flex your mouth slightly, though it's mostly fixed into a smile, and can once again speak.

What will you do now?


Last edited by ambiguousZero on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDLBallistic

avatar

Character : Aerona Morian
Title : Resident Whovian
Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 21
Location : Petaluma, CA

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 am

====> Try finding one of your Derse dreaming friends and ask about what the hell just happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tdlballistic.deviantart.com
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

>Zubrae: Try finding one of your Derse dreaming friends and ask about what the hell just happened

You don't know what Derse is, probably because your dreamself has never been awake. There may be dream illusion versions of your friends somewhere in your dream, but in this room you are all alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Zubrae: What are you waiting for, go and find (the probably horribly sick and twisted versions of)your friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 am

>Zubrae: What are you waiting for, go and find (the probably horribly sick and twisted versions of) your friends!

You open the trap door and unfold the ladder to the floor below. Upon climbing down, you find yourself at the dead end of a hallway, dimly lit by wall sconces that seem to struggle to shine through the layers of dust coating them. The hall is lined with four doors, two on each side, and then corners to the left. While it doesn't appear to belong to anyone you know, there is a trail of teal blood trailing from behind the further door on the left and around the corner.

((Okay, so I'm going to try something new here. I'll continue taking commands as Zubrae in the first person, and if you want to role play your character, feel free to do so and from preferably the third person. Just remember that this won't really be your character, just an imaginary one as part of Zubrae's nightmare.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm

=======>

You try the door to your immediate left, but find that it is locked. Closer examination of the doorknob reveals a carving of a crescent moon next to the keyhole. You try the door to the right of the ladder and it opens without resistance.

You have found the study; a breeze chills you to your core. The door you have entered through is in the south-west corner of the room. A bookshelf rests against the southern wall and a glass-door display cabinet on the east. A desk occupies the north-west corner and supports a typewriter; you can see from the doorway that there is a sheet of paper already in it. Curtains eerily wave towards you from either side of the open window on the northern wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 pm

=======> Examine paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm

>Zubrae: Examine paper

As you step into the room, you swear the air gets even colder. While you approach the desk, you hear a soft thud and turn to find that the door has shut behind you. You return your attention to the paper in the typewriter:

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

The breeze from the window stops and the curtains hang lifelessly against the wall. The room is still uncomfortably cold and now silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 am

=======> Well okay, that was kind of freaky. Any books in the bookshelf to examine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 pm

>Zubrae: Well okay, that was kind of freaky. Any books in the bookshelf to examine?

You can't seem to find any labels on the book spines, so you take a thick, red covered book off the shelf and open it, only to find every single one of the pages blank. You place it back on the shelf and try a different book, but it too is full of empty pages. One last scan of the bookshelf does reveal a large green book labeled "Photo Album." You snatch it from the shelf and take a seat on the floor before you crack it open.

You are disappointed to find that the pages are also blank. Frustrated, you flip through page after page of nothing before catching a glimpse of something for once. A little further than halfway through the album, is a picture of troll laying face down in his own mustard-yellow blood. It takes a moment, but you recognize him as the asshole that used to bother Morgan and live next to Brimon. You laugh quietly to yourself, remembering he wasn't in one piece by the end of that night. Waiting on the next page is the olive blood you bound to a spinning board while Kaiser practiced his razor-edge card throws at her. The next several pages are all filled with memories of violent fun you've had.

You turn to a page that looks like you offering a dead Atma to your lusus. Your laughter ceases, but you cannot end your smile. The next page is a picture of Skotad with your axe planted firmly between his eyes. It'd be nice, but once again this is something that hasn't happened. The next page is you again, presenting Kaiser's head to the camera, the both of you grinning widely. Then a charred body that you only managed to identify as Brimon by his horns. Then you again, giving a sly wink while holding a decapitated Shayla by her horn. The pages could probably continue, but you've had enough and shut the photo album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 am

> Again, freaky, but you haven't done those things and you likely won't. Hmm, anything else to- oh fuck what is that noise at the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:24 am

>Zubrae: oh fuck what is that noise at the door

You become motionless as the sounds of heavy footsteps approach the door and stop. Eyes fixed on the doorknob, you wait for someone, something to open it and find you. You are instead relieved to hear the footsteps continue up the ladder and into the room you started in. You could use this opportunity to escape the room or find somewhere to hide in the study while they are upstairs. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaurelBastion

avatar

Character : Brimon Lavois
Title : Toucher of Butts
Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-08-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 am

>Zubrae: Fuckin bail, dude! See if you can leave through the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bright-pink-noise.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

avatar

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 27
Location : Ozarks

PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 pm

>Zubrae: Fuckin bail, dude! See if you can leave through the window.

You look out the window and find that you are on the second floor. You would rather take your chances with a short fall than what ever is outside that door, however, and begin to climb out backwards out the window. You hold onto the ledge and start to lower yourself towards the ground when the door creaks open. As close as to the ground as you can get from the window, you let go and land uncomfortably on your feet, nearly falling onto your ass.

You are now in the backyard and it is difficult to see in the mixture of darkness and thick fog. There is a moon unlike those you've seen on Alternia overhead; this one is orange and the shadowy craters form a sinister skull-like face. There is a cobblestone path heading north-east, into the mist, and you think that you can see a greenhouse in the distance. There is a second stone path that goes north-west, but you cannot see where it leads. Near where you are standing, both paths converge and form steps up to a door back into the hive. There is a gas lamp next to the door illuminating the steps.

You look up to the window that you have dropped down from. There is a large, dark carapaced creature looking back at you. You could call it a Dersite, but you have no idea what Derse is. It is difficult to see from here, but its face appears to be wrapped in bandages save for its left eye. You have been found. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zubrae's Interactive Adventure   

Back to top Go down
 
Zubrae's Interactive Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design
» Big City Adventure 6: Paris

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: SBOARD Planning and Discussion :: Characters and Arcs :: Zubrae Algedi-
Jump to: