SBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character suggestion thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders

Character suggestion thread Empty
PostSubject: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 am

Alright, so I'm just going to leave this topic here. If you have any suggestions for me as to story ideas, characterizations, or any of that for Leland, please leave it here.
Back to top Go down
http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 am

Okay. After some thought, I have a few questions about ideas for some of Leland's characterization.

(1) What kind of accent do you imagine Leland to have?

(2) Should I tweak the Cerbearus design to be a little more sheep-like? You know, having wool, eating anything in sight (yes, that is goat-like, not sheep-like, I know)...

(3) Outfit ideas? I already have Leland dressing up as the 8th Doctor at some point in the story, so does anyone have any other ideas?

(4) Any ideas for hobbies and interests outside of those already established? For reference, Leland's current interests include playing music, composing music, playing video games (RPGs, danmaki-style shooters, racing games, FPSes (as long as the FPSes are all Trolls With Hats Engaging In Class-Based Warfare 2)), and buddy cop movies/games/webcomics.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Character : Morgan Aster
Title : Sir Lord Baron of Shenanigans

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 am

In regards to Cerbearusdad, I just kinda picture him as really fluffy... Perhaps a three-headed bear in sheep's clothing but it's actually his fur/wool?

As for an outfit, maybe at some point Leland is all decked out in a tuxedo of sorts, in the style of an orchestra conductor!
Back to top Go down
http://thehuckleberry.tumblr.com/
ambiguousZero

ambiguousZero

Character : Zubrae Algedi
Title : Poet of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm

(1) I'm having a hard time hearing Leland in anything but your voice Wink

(2) A wooly three headed bear? D'AWW.

(3) I second Lunar's tux suggestion. Classy.

(4) Drawing a blank as for what Leland could have as a hobby in addition to that cool list.
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 pm

A tux would be pretty sweet. Do we want to do anything special with it? Like any colors, designs, themes, maybe making it out of Cerbearus wool? With this new Wooly Cerbearus thing in mind, I am actually of a mind to make most/all of Leland's clothing be of Cerbearus wool. It has the same properties that Cerbearusdad himself has, so I don't need to worry about the Bard powers biting me in the butt with that.

Well, if it's my voice, then I guess he talks in a deep baritone voice with a...Chicago accent with a slight drawl to it? (I don't know how to describe my accent other than Western Illinois. It sounds normal to me, so I don't even know if Chicago accent w/ drawl is accurate, haha. Help?)
Back to top Go down
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

Character : Skotad Agryp
Title : Testificate

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Make him as woolly as Leland's sheephead.
Back to top Go down
https://sboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character suggestion thread   Character suggestion thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character suggestion thread
Page 1 of 1