SBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Pacing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snuffleheim
Admin
Snuffleheim

Character : Skotad Agryp
Title : Testificate

Regarding Pacing Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Pacing   Regarding Pacing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Relatively minor topic that doesn't need to be addressed before we start, but I was reading this fanfic/faq thing (I highly recommend giving it a read, even if I disagree with some of its takes on the game) and it occurred to me that the game proper is going to involve a lot of background questing and stuff that is really better left as background. This means that we will have to be doing a lot of timeskipping, so I propose this: Once we get to a certain point (eg after you have acted as server player and entered and spent a bit of time faffing around on our Lands) we transition from our "Everything that happens all the time" mode to a more episodic format governed by the events happening rather than the characters involved. Sure, it'll end up a chronological mess, but this is an HS rp, HS-related stuff can never avoid chronological messes.
Back to top Go down
https://sboard.forumotion.com

Regarding Pacing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBOARD :: SBOARD Planning and Discussion :: General-
Jump to: