SBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is my fucking character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

Character : Snacks
Title : Lieutenant

This is my fucking character  Empty
PostSubject: This is my fucking character    This is my fucking character  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:38 am

Name: Kesper Rhyde
Sign: Eagle
Title: Ace of Space
Land: Land of Dreams and Frogs (ribbit)
Blood: #308014
Fetch Modus: Hex structure (simpler then it sounds)
Sprite: JackalSprite
Lusus: Jackal about the size of a Huskie. (link)
Consorts: Tree frogs (ribbit)
Strife Specibus: riflekind (cookiekind) (SA80) (Its not a gold weapon!)
Ancestor: The Faceless
Denizen: Echidna
Dreamself: Prospit
Trolltag: astralAnomaly
Quirk: Normal syntax and garmmar, calls people he hates/dislikes a shoe clerk.
Psychic Power: Internal RWR so to speak (He knows where you are in a vague sense, as in he’ll know if you’re in front of him or behind him.) Passive power. He can sense people around him, and identify them because of every troll’s unique body signature. Although he can only tell who you are if he knows you. If he doesn’t know you but detects you, he’ll just “sense” a faceless person with their unique features. (the senses detect blood color and electrical fields)
Height: 5’10”
Build: Skinny, but of normal troll strength.
Distinguishing Personal/Physical Qualities: At his best: calm, professional, yet personal. At his worst: lazy idiot. Even though hes training to be an officer in the Space Corp, he is very laid back. He has the skills to be a great leader, but he never acts on them. Mostly because he has lived in solitary for most of his life he sees no need for them. He is passive to the hemospectrum thinking that merit should justify rank, not blood. For the few people he does know, if anyone of any rank(status or blood color) pushes them around he will fuck them up. He doesn’t FLARP because he would “rather fly my shitty decommissioned fighter.” A good pilot, but again, lazy and boisterous like his ancestor.
Horns: Swept back like a piece of shit aardvark
Attire: Grey jeans, open Bundeswehr camo jacket, Navy blue shirt with symbol on it, Sneakers as shoes.
Hive: He lives near Alternian canyons in a small Air control tower with 3 underground living areas each going a story down and and two outdoor hangers which hold an old decommissioned fighter and another ancient broken fighter he discovered while flying (see:dicking around). (the control tower is cosmetic and he knows this, nobody is going to fly in his airspace.) There is a small runway that is perpendicular to the control tower.
Interactions:
Morgan Aster: One of the few people he’s cool with, they met over the Internet in a gaming forum. Ever since then they have been friends, talking about a wide range of things. Even though they’re good friends they never actually met, until very recently.
Lilium Rajani: He would go to Lilium’s hive to do some research when he was a cadet. When he first met her he was taken aback a little. Over time he would become a bit smitten with her and would find an excuse to go back to her hive to see her. During the game he abandons pursuing the relationship (or does he???), in order to focus on the team.
Nisaba Thiele:
Shayla Halja:
Leland Odhrán:
Melean Parrok:
Aerona Morian:
Kaiser Skaravaios: When it comes to leadership and morals, they don’t meet eye to eye. He believes Kaiser uses leadership as a tool for his own benefit, while Kesper thinks of those under him first and foremost. But its not really a hate more then a mild conflict of interest. They’re actually quite civil with each other “friends” if you will, but just for the sake of others.
Zubrae Algedi: Meet on the online squad tactics nightmare game, troll resistance and liberation, Zubrae would often be on his squad because Kesper was one of the few people playing that knew what he was doing/ not dying every second. Over time they would develop a pretty close friendship, despite Zubrae being a Subjugglator. A topic which unnerves Kesper a bit.
Nereus Kelpan:
Skotad Agryp:
Azrael Deligo:
Back to top Go down
Katrika

Katrika

PostSubject: Re: This is my fucking character    This is my fucking character  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:11 am

Weren't he and Nisaba going to be friends? I sort of remember something like that.
Back to top Go down
Volksgrenadier

Volksgrenadier

Character : Snacks
Title : Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: This is my fucking character    This is my fucking character  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Is he?

I don't remember much from our conversation, but I know it involved shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my fucking character    This is my fucking character  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my fucking character
Page 1 of 1