SBOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SBOARD

Discussion and planning center for the skaianet imageboard SBOARD roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion/Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicekat

Nicekat

Discussion/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 am

Seems lots of other folks have one of these, so I might as well make one :3

Throw suggestions at me, or whatever. For Nereus AND his ancestor, either of the Avachiel boys.
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:08 pm

[4:19:27 PM] Nicekat: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship's_cat

...What if Nereus had a cat.

[4:32:51 PM] Nicekat: And then the cat could, if we get artist for panels, show up in random places in Nereus' panels, or other peoples' panels when they're on Nereus' planet.

I actually do kind of like this idea? The cat could show up regularly in the early parts of the thing while Nereus is doing his initial derping around, but then as the session went on it would be less and less prominent until eventually it would just be a background thing. Extra comedy points for shenanigans between Nereus' cat and his corgi consorts. I also wanna say that when they're getting ready to finally go fight the Black King and complete the game, Nereus stuffs the cat in his sylladex for safekeeping (Like what John did with Casey) and then the cat is brought along with him to the new universe.
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

Character : Leland Odhràn
Title : Colonel Xanders

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:55 pm

So basically you own the black cat from Trigun who randomly shows up?
Or for a more contemporary example, something like the waving snail from Adventure Time!
Back to top Go down
http://pianomaster42.tumblr.com
Nicekat

Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Sure, let's go with that!

As for the cat's STORY, I'm thinking it just kind of snuck onboard his hiveboat one night when he was docked doing something and kept returning, despite his throwing it overboard to try and get rid of it. He eventually just gave up and got used to it.
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm

So. What kind of cat will it be? Some small lusus? A biological anomaly? An Earth cat, because fuck reasons? Or will cats be someone else's consorts?
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:07 pm

I kind of want to say it's a species that could possibly be a lusus? But of course an all-white cat in Homestuck would attract no small amount of GCAT jokes, so I don't know... Maybe it's just a random black-furred purrbeast? We know Alternia has non-lusus animals that can be brightly-colored. Look at Feferi's cuttlefish! And Equius'..um..art that is supposed to represent real animals, that are light tan, dark brown, and even PURPLE flesh/fur/whatever!

Discussion/Suggestions Yetitheshouldercat

I also kind of wanna say it's a big motherfucker, too.
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Shit, son, that's a Maine Coon in that picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

Awesome cats, them.
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm

That picture was just for size...Though they do seem to come in black, so!

I think I want the cat's name to be Jury, but I'm not sure..
Back to top Go down
pianomaster42

pianomaster42

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:28 pm

DO IT.
Then you can have a special attack or something called "Judge, Jury and Executioner."
You're the Judge, the cat is the Jury, and Sharktopusdad is the Executioner!
Back to top Go down
Nicekat

Nicekat

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

FAMILY BONDING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion/Suggestions   Discussion/Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion/Suggestions
Page 1 of 1